Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is in the air!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Well, tomorrow is actually Valentine's Day....but for once, we are not waiting until last minute to make our valentines!!  I found the ideas on Pinterest.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love Pinterest??!!

Nick LOVES Pop Rocks and I found them super cheap on Oriental trading.  I made the cards on the computer and Nick wrote in the names. 
How cute is the bag in the back?




He used the strawberry flavor for his class.


David's class is for 20 to 30 months.  What in the world to you give to that age?  FRUIT SNACKS!  It also helps that that is David's FAVORITE snack, or "'nack" as he calls it.  Obviously, he can't write yet, so I did it all on the computer!
We put all of David's valentines
in this bag!
Wouldn't you be David's valentine?










We hope your day is filled with lots of love, kisses, and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment