Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Teacher Gifts....

First off, I LOVE PINTEREST!  Second off, I LOVE goofy cute things.  I took a couple things I found on Pinterest, mixed it with some other ideas, and came up with this gift for Nicholas' teachers.  He and I sat down to make the list of people that wanted to give gifts to - and this is only for the adults.  He came up with a list of 17 people.  As crazy as that sounds, it is why I love him - he thinks of everyone and remembers everyone.  In a few years he will be a 7th grader and he will want to go find his kindergarten teacher to make sure she get a Christmas gift.  Too sweet!  Here are a few pictures of treat!

Putting the s'mores together.
Graham Crackers, fluff, and chocolate icing


Filling out his cards...notice the mug off to the side - he really wants to like Hot Chocolate but isn't really sure about it yet :-)


The card...I'm now in love of free online clipart!!

The finished product!
Each teacher got one pack of the s'mores and an ornament.

The back.
I typed a message, but Nicholas wrote the names and "Love- Nick Crawford"

No comments:

Post a Comment