Monday, August 20, 2012

Football Season has begun....

Nicholas is playing Pee-Wee football this year.  He is really enjoying it...we are working on him being more aggressive.  It is hard because I love that he isn't an aggressive kid, but if he is going to play, he has to be able to turn it on.  I think he'll eventually figure it out.  Here are some cute pictures from the scrimmage Saturday morning.  I know...I didn't get any of them playing on the field...they all look the same in their white helmets...none of the pics were very good ;-)

Nicholas getting tackled by David


Cousins...Landon and Nicholas

Deep in conversation...

Since it was our last weekend before school starts, we also hit up Splash Valley.  Nicholas went down the BIG slides...I am totally shocked and surprised.  David...well, he clung to me.  He loves the bath tub, but not the pool. 


Add caption

The crazy hair is getting cut tonight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment