Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nicholas' Preschool Graduation

Today was Nicholas' last day of school and his preschool graduation.  He has absolutely loved his two years at Burlington.  We have loved his teachers and I have especially enjoyed having him as my partner in crime in the morning.  I will miss him on my rides to and from school.  He has made some great friends and is ready for KINDERGARTEN!!! 



Nick receiving his certficiate from Mrs. McCollum

The Crawford Family

Nick and his crazy teachers
Mrs. Hall, Mrs. McCollum, and Miss Myers

Nick and his AWESOME teachers
Mrs. Hall, Mrs. McCollum, and Miss Myers


Nick and Miss Teresa...he LOVES her!

Nick and Pop-Pop leaving for their last day of school!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED having Nick in my class the last 2 years. I will miss him so much next year! I know he will do great in kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete